DATA COLLECTION AND CONSENT
In compliance with Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), we inform you that the personal data requested in our forms or that can be provided to us through our contact information email, will be included in our personal data files, whose responsible and owner is MAC CHURROS.
Likewise, when a user completes any of the forms with the personal data requested, accepts the shipment or sends us an electronic message with their personal data, authorizes MAC CHURROS to treat and incorporate into our files the personal data provided. In addition, the personal data generated in relation to your participation, use of the different products or services offered on this website, although with a revocable nature, and without retroactive effects, the user accepts the conditions of the processing of their data. personal opinions expressed below.
We inform you that all personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and in accordance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, under the current Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data. Personal Character (LOPD), Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data and the Regulation ( EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (RGPD).
MAC CHURROS is not responsible for the processing of personal data of the web pages, which the user can access through the various links on our website.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which the people, both national and foreign, who use this website are subject.
Likewise, when a user completes any of the forms with the personal data requested, under the General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD), they must grant their unequivocal and explicit consent, with a revocable nature, and without retroactive effects.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We inform you that all personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and in accordance with the new European regulations on the protection of personal data. The applicable legislation for the collection and processing of personal data is as follows:
- Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the protection of personal data (RLOPD).
- Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD).
- Our files are protected by the aforementioned legislation, and with the corresponding security measures. If users do not feel protected in their personal rights, they may file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The data we request is adequate and necessary for the purpose for which they are collected, they will not be used for a purpose different from that for which they have been granted, and in no case will they be transferred to third parties without the owner’s consent.
The user is not obliged to provide their personal data, however, they are absolutely necessary to carry out the services we offer.
In accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, the purpose for which personal data are collected is: Services of the graphic arts, post-printing, folding and arranging.
Unless specifically stated otherwise, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form, for which the user will have to provide us with his true, exact, complete and updated information.
The user is solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that causes any damage to MAC CHURROS or any third party, by filling out the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete, outdated or third party data.
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER (ARCO RIGHTS)
In accordance with the rights of the interested party contained in Chapter III of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), the user has the right to access the information that concerns him, compiled in the files of the owner of the website, rectify it if it is erroneous, cancel it or oppose its treatment, in the terms established by the Law, by contacting the owner of the website by email to:
By email firstname.lastname@example.org. Letter sent to MAC CHURROS,Pol. Industial El teular Cami Vell de Cullera, 73, attaching DNI, or accompanying a document accrediting the entity that represents.
It is important that, in order to keep the personal data updated, it is always reported to the owner of the website that there has been some modification of the user. Otherwise, MAC CHURROS does not answer for the veracity of the same.
If the user does not cancel his personal data, expressly, MAC CHURROS files is understood, that he is still interested in being incorporated into them, while appropriate for the purpose with which they were obtained and that it considers appropriate .
Right Exercise ARCO:
- The user has the right to access the information that concerns him, compiled in the files of MAC CHURROS, rectify it in case it is wrong, cancel it or oppose its treatment, in the terms established by the Law, by exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights), regulated in the legislation mentioned in this section.
- In order to exercise the Right of Access, any user has the right to MAC CHURROS’s confirmation of the information they have about their personal data. The user will have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data that is the object of the treatment, and may even be given remote access to them.
- As for the right of rectification, it offers the possibility of rectifying personal data that are inaccurate and that concern the owner. The interested party shall have the right to complete personal data that is incomplete, provided that it is not attributable to the owner of the website.
- The right of cancellation, the user asks to be entitled to it.
- The right of opposition, the owner of the right, asks the person responsible for the file to stop processing their personal data in accordance with Art. 21 of the Regulation.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
MAC CHURROS informs that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard the security of the files that contain personal data, as required by current regulations.
COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS BY EMAIL
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on services of the information society and electronic commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce), which prohibits the sending of communications commercial by means of electronic mail that previously have not been expressly authorized by the addressees.
In accordance with the new European Regulation (RGPD) 2016/279 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, if the user wishes to receive commercial information, he must give his explicit and unambiguous consent, through our website.
For this you can contact:
MAC CHURROS by email email@example.com or, by means of a letter sent to the attaching the DNI, or accompanying a document creditor of the entity that represents.
MODIFICATION OF THE CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY
MAC CHURROS reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criteria, or because of a legislative, jurisprudential or business practice change. If MAC CHURROS introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this page, where the user may have knowledge of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them each time you provide us with your information through our website.
The use of the present web page attributes to the one who makes use of it the condition of user, who accepts the present conditions of those who have had the opportunity to take knowledge